White Fox Cookie Notice
This Notice explains:
· What are Cookies?
· Types of Information Collected and Reasons for Collection
· Types of Cookies We Use
· Duration of Storage of Cookies on Your Device
· Cookie Management
· Consequences of Deactivation of all Cookies
· Changes to the Cookies Notice
· Contact Us
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device that enable us to, among other things,: (i) recognize your computer or device; (ii) store your preferences and settings; (iii) understand the parts of the Services you have visited; (iv) enhance your user experience by delivering and measuring the effectiveness of content and advertising tailored to your interests; (v) perform searches and analytics; and (vi) assist with security and administrative functions. For more information on cookies, go to www.allaboutcookies.org.
The term “Cookie”is used in this Notice in the broad sense to include all similar techniques and technology, including web beacons, tracking pixels, and log files.
Types of information collected and reasons for collection
· To remind us who you are and to find your account information in our database when you access the Services so you do not need to log in at every visit. This helps us to provide you with service tailored to your specific needs and interests. A cookie is created when you register for the Services
· To determine the browser the visitor uses so the Services can be designed to work properly with the most common versions of different browsers
· In conjunction with sending you e-mail newsletters
· To analyze your use of our Services and to generate analytics regarding our Services
· To estimate our audience size. Your browser is given a unique cookie that helps us determine whether yours is a repeat visit or a first visit
· To determine whether you are visiting our Services for the first time
· To save viewing preferences (e.g. layout, sizing preferences, language etc.);
· Facilitate your purchases and your orders
In addition, Cookies allow us to do the following:
· Customize your visit: We may use information collected during your visit to facilitate your next visit to our Services;
· Customize the advertising and marketing messages that appear on the Services, whether ours or those of third parties; and
· Analyze customer trends: We compile information on individual Services visits and analyze them as a whole in aggregated form.
Type of Cookies We Use
We use first party and third party Cookies for several reasons. Some Cookies are required for technical reasons in order for our Services to operate, and we refer to these as “essential”or “strictly necessary”Cookies. Other Cookies enable us to track and target the interests of our users and to enhance the experience on our Services. Third parties also serve Cookies through our Services for advertising, analytics and other purposes. The specific types of first and third party Cookies served through our Services and the purposes they perform are described in more detail below.
- First-party Cookies
These cookies are created by White Fox. They are, for the most part, used to allow you to browse our Services and use its features. First-party cookies include:
· Essential Website Cookies: These Cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our Services and to use some of its features, such as access to secure areas.
· Functional Cookies: These Cookies allow you to browse our Services or benefit from some of its features, such as memorizing language preferences or placing orders online.
· Analytics Cookies: These Cookies allow us to collect statistics (aggregated and anonymous) on the usage of the Services by you and other visitors. This information helps us improve the features offered on the Services.
- Third-party cookies
In addition to our proprietary Cookies, some third-party and affiliated companies may place Cookies on your computer, access them and associate web beacons with them. These Cookies enable third-party features or functionalities to be provided on or through the Services. The parties that set these third-party Cookies can recognize your device both when it visits our Services and also when it visits certain other websites. Third-party cookies include:
· Functional Cookies: These Cookies are defined by third parties who support our Services and they allow you to use useful services and features, such as support services or payment processing.
· Online Behavioral Advertising Cookies: These Cookies are defined by our advertising partners and collect data about your browsing habits, as well as your preferences for products and services. This information allows White Fox and the ad networks that we work with to display relevant ads on the most relevant pages of partner sites and the White Fox Services. For example, third parties or affiliates may manage White Fox advertising programs on a non-White Fox site.
Duration of storage of cookies on your device
The duration of storage of Cookies on your device may vary, depending on the category to which they belong: temporary or permanent.
- Temporary Cookies
We use temporary Cookies on all of our secure pages to assign and register a session ID. This identifier is also used for internal reporting purposes. It does not allow us to identify you personally by name and this type of Cookie does not leave any information recoverable on your hard drive. Most of our proprietary Cookies fall into this category and expire when you close your Internet browser.
- Permanent Cookies
Our proprietary analysis Cookies and third-party Cookies are permanent Cookies. They allow us to understand visitors' browsing behavior over a longer period of time or to provide you with additional features related to your Services customization requests and the content that you have saved or stored. They can stay on your computer for 24 hours, a week or several years, depending on their function. This means that these Cookies survive after your browser is closed and can be used by our Services to recognize your computer when you re-open your browser later.
If you do not want to receive some of the categories of Cookies used on our Services, you can use the means described below to disable them. Note, however, that we will still need to set a Cookie on your device to remember your preferences when you visit our Services again from a single browser.
At the moment, it is technically impossible for you to synchronize your settings between your browsers and your devices (your computer or your smartphone). You must set them on each browser/device that you currently use and each time you use a new browser or device.
You can decide whether to accept or reject Cookies. You can exercise your Cookie preferences by managing Cookies from your web browser. As the means by which to activate or deactivate Cookies varies from one web browser to another, you should visit your web browser’s help menu for more information on Cookie preferences. You can also configure your browser at any time to be notified of the receipt of a Cookie, so that you can decide whether you want to accept it or not. Cookies do not under any circumstances read the data from your hard drive and you can delete them from your computer at any time.
In addition, most advertising networks offer you a way to opt out of targeted advertising. If you would like to find out more information, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ or http://www.youronlinechoices.com.
Consequences of Deactivation of all Cookies
If you choose to deactivate all Cookies, you may continue to use certain parts of our Services. However, some useful features may not work anymore.
Please note that if you have disabled one or more Cookies, we may continue to use the information that was collected by such Cookies before they were deactivated. However, we will cease to collect any additional information via the opted-out Cookie once a Cookie has been deactivated.
Changes to the Cookies Notice